Property Management Services
What are Property Management Services?
“Property Management Services” will usually include the following tasks as part of the property management fee on the service charge account:
- Preparation and issue of a quarterly reconciliation statement of income and expenditure on an Owners Account, per Residential Unit.
- Preparation and issue of an annual newsletter, budget preparation, issue of a summarised annual property inspection.
- The processing of customer receipts and allocation of payments
- Processing of payments to contractors
- Processing of reactive maintenance instructions to contractors.
- Responding to customer service enquiries
- Conducting competitive tender reviews of services
- Attendance at an Annual General Meeting
- Periodic quality checking of contractors services
- Meetings with owners and Owners Association committees
- Meetings with utility providers
- Check and record utility provision consumption
- Major works opinion ballots
- Development condition inspection and surveys
- Compliance with deeds of conditions where enforceable
Other Property Management services provided by The Property Management Company that may incur additional fees include:
- Contract management of major competitive tender projects
- Management and supervision of onsite building superintendents
- Procurement and administration of block buildings insurance policy and claims
- Assessment review of insurance policies and premiums
- Assessment of review of health and safety compliance
- Legal action to recover common service charge arrears
- Final closing account reconciliation statement